Chemical peels in Guelph can have many benefits, both physical and psychological on the patient being treated. Many skin imperfections occur because of damage and the skin peel will help to undo this damage to make your skin look smoother, healthier, plumper and tighter. Here we explore the benefits of chemical peels in Guelph.
What conditions can it treat?
Chemical peels in Guelph can treat a range of conditions but the focus is on imperfections of the skin. Most forms of skin imperfections can be removed by this treatment, including:
• Acne or acne damage
• Acne scarring
• Dark circles
• Enlargement of the pores
• Irregularities of pigmentation
• Persistent pores
• Wrinkling of the skin
The skin peel will be able to reverse these imperfections to give you clearer and healthier skin.
What are the benefits of chemical peels?
Chemical peels in Guelph are non-toxic solutions that are used to remove the damaged outer layers of skin. This stimulates new growth of skin on the face and can give you much younger looking skin. Following treatment you can enjoy these benefits of treatment:
• You will have healthier, smoother and fresher appearing skin that will make you look younger.
• You will have reduced presence of signs of skin damage that may have been caused by the sun, acne or by other conditions suffered.
• The dead skin cells will be removed making the skin far softer to the touch.
• Your skin will be brighter and fresher because there will be new skin cells growing to replace the old dead cells.
What types of chemical peel are there?
Guelph Medical can offer light, medium and deep skin peels depending on your condition and will use non-toxic solutions to ensure that the treatment is safe and effective every time. The chemical peel used will be the Retamax peel, which blends the chemicals with plant stem cells and antioxidants to help reverse the signs of aging. This treatment can also help to prevent future damage from occurring.
Before receiving a chemical peel treatment you will have a skin evaluation to help to determine what the best treatment is for you. This will test for risks from use and ensure that your chemical peel in Guelph will be safe and effective every time.